Background

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jet

Jet is getting to be a little chunky monkey. Chad's mom brought down a picture when Chad was a baby and he had THE CHUBBIEST little legs and so I am thinking Jet is going to be the same. His eye's are still BRIGHT blue. His new favorite thing is to be swaddled. I used to do it but then it seemed like he didn't like it so I stopped but I just started again and it puts him right to sleep especially combined with his swing which he also loves! He is starting to make noises. My favorite is when he makes little sighs. Chad thinks it's pretty cute too. He is starting to copy cat me too which is really fun!

2 comments:

  1. Jet is the cuttest little boy ever!!! love the new blog too! trust me you will get the hang of it...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. reading this took me back 6 months...i miss my cuddly newborn babe..i can't wait to meet your little chunky monkey!! and love the new blog, it's addicting

    ReplyDelete